Rob and Kalyn hosted a beautiful ceremony and wedding reception at The Red Fern in St. Marys, Pa. I LOVE seeing couples that really LOVE each other. When Rob’s voice cracked just a bit while reciting his vows or how Kalyn never took her eyes off Rob while they danced their first dance, love in action is just wonderful to see. The music Kalyn and Rob choose for their ceremony was personal, emotional, and perfect!
- Seating of the Mothers – You Raise Me Up – Piano Instrumental
- Bridesmaids – Hey Soul Sister – Piano
- Bridal Processional – Made Us One – Cindy Morgan
- Unity Sand – So Are You To Me – Eastmountainsouth
- Recessional – All I Ever Wanted – Ambrose
Enjoy the Video:
As you can tell from the video, reception was filled with dancing and everyone had an amazing time! I got to work with Eric Smyklo Photography for the second time this year. Him and his wife did a fabulous job! I even got to hang with my friends that just booked their June 2012 wedding with me a few weeks earlier, Eric and Roxy.
Thanks Rob and Kalyn for being such a loving couple!